Our Fees – Academy Pet Hospital
At Academy Pet Hospital we strive to keep our costs down and our rates competitive while still providing high quality up to date care, without cutting corners. While you may find other veterinary practices whose rates are lower for some services, you will not find higher quality, better service, or more caring and professional attention for your pet anywhere. What is best for your beloved pet is our highest priority, and we provide the best value possible for our services. We do require payment at the time of service but provide payment plans through Care Credit and accept pet insurance.
A Few Things You Can Count on at Academy Pet Hospital:
- Payment Plans – CareCredit – 6 months interest free for bills greater than $300, through Care Credit. Apply Here
- Pet Insurance – These are reimbursement programs for your pet through outside companies. We will provide you with any documentation needed to submit a claim to them. We cannot provide
- information on what an individual company will cover for your pet’s treatment because each pet’s plan is unique. Please contact your pet insurance company to discuss reimbursement prior to treatment if you have any concerns.
- Caring attention – Since your pet can’t speak (unless she is very special indeed!), we take the time to give you and your pet our full attention.
- Advanced technology – We uses modern, state-of-the-art technology to ensure the best possible treatments for your pet. We make referrals to other specialists only when necessary.
- Experience and expertise – Our doctors and assistants have treated thousands of animals with skill and compassion. In addition, they pursue continuing education which allows them to advise the best possible treatment for your pet.
- Safety and quality – We always choose the best and safest products and treatments for your pet.
You won’t find another veterinary practice whose team cares more about your pet than we do. Rest assured that we will give your pet the same tender care we give our own.
Did You Know?
Surveys have shown that frequent switching of veterinarians may result in incorrect diagnosis that can make matters worse. As with humans, a pet’s medical history is vital information in providing appropriate care for your pet. The more continuity and consistency in both preventative and medical care you can provide, the better it is for the overall health of your pet. Our goal is to make you, as a pet owner, feel comfortable and secure that you will receive all the information you need from our doctors and staff to allow you to make the most informed decisions necessary. We will be your pet’s advocate so you understand fully what they need and what is available to better their health and well-being. We will never pressure you to have any tests or treatment done that you are not comfortable with.